There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

10.03.2007

Life

Life is funny sometimes. Sometimes you just want people to tell you what to do instead of figuring it out for yourself. And how you noticed when you ask someone about life (someone with wisdom), they really don't give you a direct answer? Why is that. I guess we just have to live life in order to know what to do...

I know it's been a while since my last post. Nothings really going on except for work, family, school, and knitting. I did receive my knitting business cards. My friend C designed them and had them printed.....Thanks so much C!!! We have to get together for lunch or coffee again soon.

School is good. This is my last week of two classes a week. I dropped my other class so now I just have one class for the rest of the semester....YEAH!!!!
I have started looking at classes for next semester...I just have not picked them.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive