There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

8.31.2007

I'm Off Today!!!

I am taking today off and my plan was to just sit around the house....okay, well husband and kids did not like that idea. Before I went to bed last night, I had a list of things to do today. Oh, and this morning the kids "forgot" that I was taking the day off...so when they woke up, they woke me up.....
Okay, I'm up....I'm up!!

My day is now filled with:
  • taking a passport picture
  • pay a bill
  • getting the car washed
  • mail the rebate
  • call Tausha
  • lunch with Erin....this was on the list before anyone knew I was taking the day off...Can't wait!!
  • finish details for the church skating party....

I guess I can fit in going to thrift stores and yarn stores in this long list of things to do....Wish me luck..

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive