There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

10.18.2007

Stuff

I maybe coming down with a cold or something. I could not stop coughing this morning. But that's okay....because I am off tomorrow.....I am asking my family please, please, please don't wake me in the morning....I really want to sleep in.

Last weekend my family met my sister's family at the State Fair of Texas. It was fun, but soooo expensive. My mom showed up for a little while. It was really good to see them. I will post pictures later.

Knitting is great. I have a few people who want to pay me for a few knitted items....WOW!! I never thought that would happen, but I love to knit and I think I'm good. I'm still learning new things and that's the fun part.....there is always something new to learn.

The kids have been moved to a different school. I think they like it. I drop them off before work and I take a late lunch to pick them up. I believe that's why I'm pooped....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive