There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

8.08.2007

The Kids are Returning....Soon

My vacation is coming to an end. We are traveling to Texas this weekend to get the kids. Yes, I miss them, but I'm just now starting to enjoy my "alone" time. I do this every summer. I start having fun when it's time for them to return. Oh, well, not everyone has the luxury of having a summer to themselves.

I'm really excited they are coming back. I love to school shop with them. Not to mention, I will start school again in a few weeks. I'm ready...I just have to purchase one more book. I've even started reading some chapters just to get a head start.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive