There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

8.01.2007

Blah....

I HATE for people to lie to me. I just fell that I can't trust them anymore. I understand why some people 'need' to lie, but I'm a true believer that friends should not lie to friends. So do I continue this friendship? Maybe I'm thinking too much about it.

Another friend of mine found a new job and her last day was Friday. It was really hard to see her empty office space yesterday. All of her things were just gone. I miss you C. I will call you later this week. I hope you are enjoying your new job.

The kids will come home in a few weeks; I only have one more 'kid free' weekend. I can't wait to see them, but I am enjoying my 'no noise' house as much as I can. I miss them, I just don't miss the nagging thing they do toward each other. Maybe that's just the funny way siblings say they love each other.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive