There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

8.22.2007

The Kids are BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

The kids have returned from Texas and the 1st day of school was yesterday. All of them are in Jr. High at the same school. It felt weird to drop off my youngest at the Jr. High, but he was okay. He said the best part of his day was being able to pick what he wanted to eat for lunch. And for you that don't know A, although he is the youngest, he eats the most. He's only 11 and he loves to cook....and eat....

I also started school yesterday. I like my professor. He is a friend of a co-worker of mine. I'll keep you informed on how it goes.

Things are busy at the house. We are back as a family....cooking everyday, school shopping, washing mountains and mountains of clothes and washing many dishes. I guess this sounds like a typical household.

I'm off to make a menu for the week.....yes more "family" duties....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive