There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

8.30.2007

Living life again

Well, the kids are back . They are in school and band, and football....
I've started school again. Classes are twice a week and I have to admit that I'm tired. I guess it will take some getting use to, but oh my. I try to get all the sleep that I can. It just seems like all the days are just running together.

My mom is in school again....YEAH!! I am so excited for her!!

My nephew started middle school and my sister is so nervous. I understand. A, my youngest start middle school and I think about him everyday...wanting to know if he is okay.

My dad had back surgery. Although he is in a lot of pain, he is doing good.

My husband has decided to referee instead of coaching for little league football. This is keeping him busy.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive