There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

5.18.2007

My Name...

I love my name...

My daddy named me and my sister. He got the names from Mexico. Growing up, I hated that people pronounced it wrong and people still do, but now I just take it as an opportunity to correct someone and to talk.

I love Starbucks and someone them ask for your name when you order...well, I decided not to spell my name unless they ask....well as you guessed it, most of the time it is spelled wrong....well the other morning...drum roll people...THEY GOT IT RIGHT.....LOOK....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive