There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

5.26.2007

Camping....

Okay, my husband has this great idea that we will go camping this weekend. Does he realize that this is the most busiest camping season...well I guess not. Well I am already packed....I packed three knitting projects and two audio books. Oh, wait, I forgot to pack my clothes. And yes, we will sleep in a tent. I'm not an outdoors person. I will let you know how it goes.

Oh, I finally bought books for my first grad class. And after all that I've been through with this school, an assistant emailed to inform me that one of the classes I need is available. The class still full, but the professor is allowing me in the class.....YEAH!!!

I've also decided to place my Stampin Up stamp sets on EBAY. I'm not using them and what a way to have a little extra money. Everything should be posted after I return from the camping trip.

Starbucks has a yummy new drink....Orange Cream Frappuccino. It is really good!!

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive