There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

5.18.2007

It's Been a While

i can't believe how long it's been since you late post....

okay, let's see what has happened since my last post - Mother's Day, the weekend my in-laws came to visit, my first massage, and Flat Stanley came to visit all the way from Austin, Texas.
Mother's Day~
Mother's Day was cool. We had a big dinner with family. It was really good. I got a new digital camera, money for my sock (knitting) class, and cards. I took the kids swimming ....


In-Laws~
My in-laws were in town for Mother's Day. My brother-in-law graduated from college....YEAH!! Pictures to come later....

First Massage~
and oh yeah, for Mother's Day me and my mother-in-law had our first massage...it was soooo great....I don't what took me so long to get one.....I will definitely go again.

Flat Stanley~
Flat Stanley is a piece of paper my niece has sent me. She lives in Austin and her class was able to make a small paper man and mail him anywhere. Well she mailed hers to me and I have to take him places and take pictures of him....

Starbucks- Side ways


At Lunch

At Work

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive