There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

6.05.2007

It's Been A While

Its been a while since my last post. I know everyone is wanting to know about the camping trip...it sucked. I guess I could have been a better sport for the sake of the children, but waking up on the ground is worst than waking up on the wrong side of the bed. My husband is still mad at me. I do have pictures and I will post them soon.

The kids are in Texas for the Summer. I think we all are happy! I do miss them, but the break is much needed.

I did not start my graduate program this summer. Two days before class was to start, I dropped my classes. This was a really hard decision for me, but I know when I look back on it, I will be happy!

Last weekend, I went to Texas. My best friend is getting married and we had her bridal shower. It was cool! She lives in Bryan/College Station and she took me to this Mexican restaurant (another thing we have in common) and we had a fried avocado. I should have taken a picture...It was an avocado stuffed with beef and cheese....it was soooooo good! I can't wait to visit again. I think I've a new favorite.

While I was in Texas, I did manage to get a few pictures. I will post them later.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive