There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

4.17.2007

This Past Weekend

This past weekend was great. Friday was Ni's birthday. I organized a scavenger hunt for her and her friends at the mall. It was really fun. It was two teams; boys vs. girls.... the boys won and the girl were upset, but that's the way it goes. The party was not over until midnight. I was so tired.

On Saturday, I woke up to go to my "part time job". It was fun. I presented by myself. It was so fun and the parents really liked my presentation. After that Bre had a basketball game and then band practice. I was really busy.

On Sunday, I did not go to church. I packed a small picnic lunch and headed to Guthrie, OK; it's only about 30 minutes outside of Oklahoma City to visit my 2nd yarn store...SWAT....they had a lot of yarn...it was awesome, but the service was not that good. I understand that it was Sunday, but I felt that the service could have been much better.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive