There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

4.17.2007

Apple Martini -- the best one ever!!!

Tonight I made me the best Apple Martini ever!!

I am enjoying now as I posting. Hmmmm Hmmmm Good!!

So, what going on in my life....well things okay. I am still bored with work. Some people think I should tell my boss when I start to look for another job and others tell me not to say anything until I get a second interview. Oh well, I will decide when I get there.

I went to UCO today. This is the place I'm suppose to get my Master's Degree. Well I was so mad when I left the campus. Things seem so unorganized. The finical aid office was crazy. Coming from a private school into a public school, I expected things not to be as good as the private school, but I did not imagine what happened today.....But I guess I will start my classes and see how they go....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive