There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

4.01.2007

Part Time Job

Yesterday was my first day at my part time job. Well it's really not a part time job. I volunteered to teach parents and grandparent computer skills and how to prepare their children for school (study skills, test taking, note taking, etc...), but then I found out I would be getting a stipend (I don't know how much the stipend will be), but anyway, it was really fun. I helped a 82 year old lady get an email address. When we finished, she gave me the biggest smile.

Well after my part time job, I had a huge headache. I don't think my head had ever hurt the way it did last night. I told my kids to the mall thinking that I just needed to eat something. The mall was cool, but my head wasn't. When I got home, my eyes were watering so bad....I just got in the bed. I woke up at 10:30 pm and did not realize the time. I stayed up until 3am. I just could not sleep.


Today we went to church and my oldest son had a basketball game. It was his first game with this team. They lost, but it was a good game. Church was okay. I was late and I also helped Shelby create a list so I did not hear the message from the pastor.

I am truly of not attending OCU for my master's program. They are so expensive. UCO has the training program that I am interested in, but I don't know if I will enjoy the school. I guess I will try UCO and if I don't like it, I will change schools.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive