There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

4.08.2007

It's Sunday....tomorrow is Monday

Easter Sunday was a little different this year. I did not buy the kids new clothes or Easter gifts. Dinner was simple; no big ham with all of the fixings. It was just another Sunday....and tomorrow is Monday again.

I guess I haven't talked about my job in a while. I truly love my job, but lets admit is, I'm not making the money I need to make. When I finished school, I was unsure about what I wanted to do, but now, 5 months after earning my degree (and about to start my masters program), I am ready. I love my boss. She is awesome. She is always there for me, but I have to admit, I am bored or am I just unsure of my future. Oh, well....

My shoulder is hurting today. It feels like I pulled a muscle. I hopes it gets better soon.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive