There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

2.17.2007

Saturday Shopping

Today was a fun day. When I woke up this morning, I jumped in the tub so I would go to the Flea Market with S. He goes every Saturday morning. He works so much that I try to spend time with him when I can. Most Saturdays he leave at 7am; and if you know me, I sleep in when I can. After the wind almost froze me death, S took me to get coffee and donuts (like I really needed a donuts). It was nice. We ran around some more and finally came home. After I cleaned up, I went shopping at thrift stores and also went to get a pedicure. My feet feel so good. I love when my feet look nice.

I never shop at consignment shops, but today I stopped at one and I think it is my favorite store. The owners were so nice and they served wine (although I didn't drink any). They were having a great sale. I am going to make it a point to stop by there at least once every two weeks.

My best friend Sara is getting married. OH, and today is her birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!!! She called me last night to inform me that the date of the wedding has changed. I am happy that she is happy. She has been waiting on this for a long time.

Avery is in my room right now dancing.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive