There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

2.12.2007

Honey....blah....blah....blah....


When I talk to my husband, I really feel he only hears....blah....blah....blah. Well on Friday I found a book called...how to improve your marriage without talking about it. For those of you who know me, you know that I don't buy anything that is not on sale; well I bought if off of the shelf at Barnes and Noble. After flipping through the pages, I just could not leave this book at the store....
For those of you who are married and want to improve your marriage, I would suggest this book....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive