There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

1.14.2007

Do you want the good news or the bad


My grandfather pasted away this morning! It is a very sad time, but we knew it was coming. I can't believe that I was in the room when he took his last breath. I'm really going to miss him. I'm just really worried about my grandmother. I will go see her before I go back to Oklahoma.
I've been in Texas for the last three days. I decided to make the trip because my grandfather was not getting any better. It's been a good trip so far. My main focus was to help my mom (driving her to and from the hospital and making sure she was eating).
While in Austin, I was able to attend my niece and nephew's birthday parties. AJ's party was at Main Event. I was fun. Each kid bowled and I didn't know that KJ and AJ were so good at bowling. His cake was really good.
KJ's party was at her house. The theme was "Welcome to K's Spa". Each girl was able to make a purse as a craft and each received a manicure and pedicure. I really was put to work for this party.....it was really cool, but I would never do it at my house. It was in charge of pedicures....it was okay, but I won't leave my day job anytime soon. My sister T should get the "Best Mom Party Giver" Award. To top the party off, my sister gave each girl a popper thing and confetti was all over the place.....and I can't stand things to be on the floor.....KJ received so many gifts...the girl is soooo spoiled, but she did get some really cool gifts.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive