There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

1.18.2007

Stuck at Home


Today I am stuck at home. The snow/ice is still outside and more is coming tomorrow.

My truck is no good on the ice. It took me 45 minutes to go to Walmart after work. After leaving Walmart, I went to pick my son up from his friend's house and I was stuck on his street. After getting out of that, I almost went into a ditch and hit a street sign. I was so scared!! My son just looked at me and then informed me that he will never get in the car with me again.


Speaking of children: they are still at home. School was out again today! We don't know when they are going back to school.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive