There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

2.10.2010

I'm not a morning person....

....I’m really not.

I hate alarm clocks and my husband has three….it drives me crazy.

I believe our body should wake when it’s ready. When my body doesn’t naturally wake itself up, I’m a grouch. My family doesn’t really talk to me in the morning and that is just fine with me; just give me my coffee and leave me alone.

But it helps when I wake extra early and just lay in the bed a few moments….one moment may turn into ten moments, but who counting. It’s like allowing my body to slowly wake instead of jumping out of the bed.

Oh, how I really enjoying my sleeping time. It’s nothing in the world like it.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive