There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

1.23.2009

motivation....


Picture from: http://www.pakalil.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/motivation-circle.png

so, where do you get your motivation from?
i've been looking for a little motivation for the last few days and at first, i did not see any motivation in anything or anyone.....but then as i thought a little harder about it, i did have a few things to motivate me this week and/or put me in a better mood.

when i was mad at my husband and i received not one, but two calls from two different friends.....i'm taking that as motivation....you know who you are....thank you for putting me in a good mood and thank you for your friendship!!

i also download the daily boost on my iPhone weekly. it's a personal development podcast that's free. you get a new "daily boost" once a week. you can sign up for a daily podcast. check it out!!

another motivational "thing" i do for myself is talking to my mom and my sister. I normally talk to them daily. it's funny because if i haven't talked to my sister, we will call each other the next morning and say....hey, I didn't talk to you yesterday.....we are nerds!

i can't leave out HAPPY HOUR WITH THE GIRLS....love it....we meet once a month and talk and laugh while having a few drinks...oh, and dinner!!

so i want to say...thank you to all of you who motivate me and make my day a little brighter.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive