There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

7.02.2008

The pounds are not going away...

Today's Goals:
  • I will not have coffee. I will let you know how it goes. update....i had one cup of coffee
  • I will drink more water. update....only one bottle of water for the day....ugh...

Tea = 0 points
Grapes = 2 points
Coffee = 2 points
Toast = 2 points
Lunch = 5 points
Water = 0 points
Rice Cake (2) = 2 point
Happy Hour with the girls = let's not even try to count these points
1 beer, 1 glass of wine, chips and salsa, and chicken quesadillas
WW Icecream = 1 point...

1 comment:

savyjade said...

hey girl! I have not seen you in a while. I did not know you are doing weight watchers. I am considering joining. What do you think about it?
Amanda (Knitting Guild)

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive