There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

3.11.2007

Class Ring

I finally bought a class ring for myself. As most of you know, I graduated in December of last year and I did not want a traditional class ring.
After work on Friday, I went to the mall and went into the James Avery store. I love James Avery jewelry. I have not visited the store in years. Well the ring you see is my class ring. This is really a wedding ring, but I took the description and applied it to myself and my life. The ring is the Scripture of Ruth Wedding Band. The Hebrew inscription reads "Whither thou goest, I will follow." I take this as I need to love myself and follow what I truly believe.

I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I hope to have this ring as a part of my life for a long time.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive