There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

2.09.2007

It's been a while

It's been a few days since my last entry....
  • Well, let's see....I've been accepted into Grad School and we are working on a full scholarship. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. I will start school this summer. The break has been really good.
  • I've started my knitting class. I really like it and I've caught on very fast. I can wait to knit my first project...which is a small purse....it is an assignment and it is due on Tuesday (2-13). I started the project twice and twice I've started over....well they say the third time is a charm.....I'll let you know.
  • Just a thought...I don't understand the people in this world who always pushes their opinion on others. I have a friend that speaks her mind (and there is nothing wrong with that), but when you have an opinion about the conversation and she doesn't like your opinion, she just pushes and pushes....until I just finally have to end the conversation. It's really driving me crazy to the point that I don't like talking to her. I guess it maybe that she is younger....sigh....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive