There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

3.04.2009

I just can't get enough....



I just can't get enough....I'm loving Cuppies & Joe. It's one of the newest cupcake places in Oklahoma City. The atmosphere is just....just....welcoming. The people are so super friendly.


So it seems lately my lunches have been at Cuppies & Joe. No, I'm not eating a cupcake everyday, but the Chai Tea is to die for.....i looooooooovvvvveeee it. Okay, I know chai has those things called calories also, so today I did not go for the chai, but those so super nice people talked me into a Low-Fat Chai....which was just as good as the regular Fatty Chai....ugh...what will I do?



Most of the time when I'm visiting, I do happen to get some knitting done.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive