There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

1.11.2009

Are you ready....it's time to organize

Picture by Apartment Therapy (http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/la/050608_benita2.jpg)
It never falls, as soon as the holidays are over, you start to see things in your local stores to get your home organized. Storage containers will go on sale along with office supplies (file folders, file cabinets, etc...) I don't know about you, but this really gets me in the de-cluttering mood. It's nothing like having a de-cluttered, organized, clean home. Well right now I would not know anything about declutter, being organize or clean because my house is a mess. So the next few months, that's what I will be working on. I will have before and after pictures for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive