There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

11.26.2008

List


Why do I love to make list? Oh, and beleive me, just because I love making list doesn't mean I get things done. Oh, no....list after list and things seem to never get done. But I do have a list of things I need to do before I leave for Grandma's house.
Hair Appointment (I know I'm doing this)
Bake cookies
Get drinks from store
Wash a few loads of clothes
Pack
Feed Uno (yes my dog is named Uno)
Remind SJ to take out trash
Give NJ extra contacts (she's new at the contacts thing)
Make of list of store for Black Friday

I will let you know if any of these task were complete.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive