There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

10.24.2008

Simplying your Life...

Our lives are so busy, well I guess I can only speak for myself. I am a mother, with a full time job, and a full time student (oh, this semester I'm a part time student). I love to knit and to read blogs. My iPhone keeps me updated with my emails, the internet and oh, the phone also keeps me connected. Whew!! That's busy....
Read how you can simply your life....
11 tips to slowing down
5 things that keep us at home even when our friends beg us to come out
10 tips to relaxing at home
how to: mediatate in the bath

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive