There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

10.02.2008

Paperless Office?


Can we really have a paperless office? I guess it just depends on your occupation. I am a state employee, so no, my office at work could not be a paperless office.
I do believe my home office could become a paperless office.
Bills? Online
Calendar? Online
Hobby (patterns)? Save them on the computer
For most of all other things, they can be scanned into a PDF and placed on your computer; like taxes and children report cards. I bet I could keep up with things more if they were on my computer.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive