There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

4.04.2008

Sad News

My husband uncle's body was found on Monday.
For those of you that did not know, he was missing since Friday. He was out fishing and being on the water (which he loved). This truck and boat were found on Friday night, but he was no where in sight.....

So, my husband is in Houston making funeral arrangements (the service is Saturday) with his family and me and the kids are at home. From what I hear, he is doing a great job helping his mother and grandmother.

I miss him and I did not realize how much he does around the house like: walking the house after everyone is sleep, making sure the door are locked, feeding the dog or making sure the dog is feed, grocery shopping and paying the bills.

Just thought you should know.....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive