There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

2.12.2008

She got the page!!!

I have friend/co-worker whose 5 year old son is on the heart transplant list. Upon being placed on the list, you get a pager (yes, I don't....a pager). Well, she received the page today and is on her way to St. Louis with her son for the transplant. WOW!!!

I guess I did not think it would happen so quick, but it has. I'm so happy for her and scared also. She is such a strong person. After she got the page, he was on the phone with the pilot crying and making jokes.....and then crying again. She is so amazing.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive