There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

2.14.2008

I said we don't DO Valentine's Day.....

Everyone at work was getting flowers, but it did not bother me. I loved the smell of the flowers, but I would kill Shelby if he spent that much money on flowers.


I told my hubby that I did not want anything for Valentine's Day, but look....
Twizzlers are my favorite.....but I gave up candy for lent.....so my youngest son took over these....
I love balloons....so I got these....but isn't V-tine Day about giving....so again my youngest took the white one and I gave the red one to my daughter....I hope they are enjoying them.....And these.....

It was a good day.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive