There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

1.08.2008

Woooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wow is my new word. i don't know why....


it's been a while since my last post, so i guess i should catch you up....


i've started my new job and i really like it.....


my daughter, husband, and maybe one son is sick with some stomach thing.....


the holidays were great...the kids decided to stay in Texas for a week and a half after Christmas...


the time without them was good....


i did a lot of knitting....


Now I will share some holiday pictures with you...enjoy....

No this is not me...it's my sister.....yeah, we are twins....duh.....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive