There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

12.06.2007

See Ya Later

Well today is the day...CRUISE DAY!!
The ship will leave at 4pm and we will return on Monday.....YEAH....

I started my vacation yesterday by driving to Houston. My oldest son is turning 14 while I'm on my vacation so we had a birthday dinner last night. For us to be in Houston, we had a great turn out....25 people total....Our family, his dad's family, many others.....

After all the kids were picked up and dropped off, we picked up S best friend D and went to shoot pool....I had to play alone, but that was okay because the Long Island Ice Tea kept me company while I practiced my pool skills. I haven't played in a while, but I was still making some good shots.

After a Margaretta and 2 (very good) Long Island Ice Teas, it was bed time.....

I thought it would be hard for me to get up this morning, but I was wrong....it's 8:21am and am showered, repacked and ready to go....

1 comment:

pondering_c said...

have a great trip! drink something fruity for me!

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive