There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

12.28.2007

A change is gonna come....

I've really been into doing things a little differently.


  • I'm trying to remember to take my own bags to the store...NO MORE PLASTIC BAGS.....

  • When I visit 7-11 in the morning for coffee, I take my own cup (not only are you not using the cups, the coffee is cheaper....you pay the refill price instead of the regular price)

But I've been thinking...what else can I do? I guess it's time to push recycling to the family. We don't recycle. We don't have a recycling system in our town, but that's not going to be the excuse any longer....Starting in 2008 the family will become the "Recycling Family." Okay, that's corny, but I couldn't think of anything else....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive