There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

7.17.2007

Nothing's going on....

I'm out of town with my job right now and internet access is very limited. The lodge is great and the food is awsome. I will post pictures when I return on Friday. The view from not only my suite, but very room at the lodge is great. We are right on the water. I'm really trying to enjoy myself and live a stress free week.

Happy Birthday to ME and my sister T!! My birthday was Sunday. Sunday I traveled, but it was a very peaceful day. I asked my husband not to buy me anything and I meant it, but he did take me to dinner Saturday night.

A good friend and co-worker is leaving. This makes me sad. I really enjoy C. She reminds me a lot of myself, but we live in two totally different worlds. I am happy for her. She will finally be happy doing something she really enjoys. She is going to be a great boss.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive