There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

4.29.2007

blah...Blah...BLAH...

Pray....
Praying....
Prayed...

As many of you know, I've been in a "funk" lately. I've been thinking about my life and what I think it should be and where I should be at this time in my life. So with that said, I've been praying a lot lately and to tell you the truth, I really like to pray. I love the fact that GOD and I can have conversations. I like that I can say anything to Him and not be judged about the way I feel because many of my thoughts are very different than others. Also, He will not talk about me or laugh at me behind my back.

Sidebar:
I noticed I am a very honest person; when someone ask me something, I talk, without holding back anything...yes, it's gotten me in some trouble or people look at me different and I'm not respected because of who I TRULY AM!!

Anyway today, the women of the church presented a play today and one of the lady's suggested that we pray before the play and another said "are we praying again" with a look of anguish on her face. I thought that was odd, but very expected from this person. I love to pray and I like to have people pray for me because I believe that prayers make it to God when they are not selfish prayers or prayers for oneself. But with that, I have a trust issue. I don't like to tell people about what is going on in my life, so maybe I'm hindering my blessings because of this.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive