There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

3.07.2007

Still living

Yes, I'm still living; I'm still married with children.

Things are going okay. Work is strange. I just feel I should be making more money. I don't know if that will happen soon, but I hope so. My boss is out of town for the rest of the week, but she left me a project to start while she is away.

I'm doing some kind of exercise daily. On Tuesday and Thursday I walk/run with a few friends. Yesterday I ran/walked 3 miles. It felt really good. I've been taking the stairs at work and I'm drinking more water. S made a comment about my weight the other day, but that's not the reason that I'm exercising...I started before he said anything, but it did bother me and still does bother me that he said something. I don't say anything to him about his weight....makes you say 'hhhmmmmmmmm'

I'm almost finished with my fourth knitting project; a multi pink colored hat. It's cute. I think I need to make a matching scarf for it. I don't know who this is for, but I am glad it is almost over. I'm only working on one project at a time. I become bored very fast; so for me to only have one project to work on, is really not me. My instructor from my knitting class invited me to this knitting get together; I think I will attend.

My mom has a small procedure today; she will be home tomorrow.

S is working a double shift on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's hard, but oh well. He quit his other 2nd job....

1 comment:

pondering_c said...

yea for exercise! amy and i have been walking at lunch this week - let me know if you ever want to come along.

and men are stupid.

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive