There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

1.29.2007

Downsizing

I have to downsize my friend list again.
I guess I downsize twice a year.
I don't like people who always ask, but never want to give; I have a lot of those in my life right now.
So as of today, I've taken three more people (okay make that four people) off of my friendship list.....for all of my viewers (the two of you) you are still on the friendship list.

I've been down the last few days, but I think I maybe getting better today. I've decided that I want to start my own business.....I've been busy with research and planning. It's really cool and exciting. I don't expect to have to many clients in the beginning, I just want to get it started....The name thing has been the hardest thing so far. I want something catching, but simple also. I will let everyone what type of business and the business name in a few days.

1 comment:

pondering_c said...

am i on the list? am i still on the list? i hope i'm still on the list...

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive