There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

12.20.2006

The Xmas Blues

Christmas is only 5 days away and it doesn't feel like it.

I have not started my Christmas shopping. I guess I will do it after Christmas.

Why do we stress about Christmas every year. Yesterday I went to the mall for a pair of jeans and after:
  • 45 minutues of looking for a parking space,
  • 1 hour of looking around,
  • 20 minutes of standing in line to check out, and
  • 30 of getting out the parking lot
I finally have a pair of jeans (a pair of $75.00 pair of jeans for $20.60)

I get them home, take them out of the bag, try them on again, and noticed that the security tag is still on the jeans.

I am not feeling Christmas this year.....

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive