There are times when you think you know what you are getting....then you do a DOUBLE TAKE!!

12.19.2006

Life is so unpredictable and complicated.
There are so many things that I wish my mom would have told me....about marriage, children, and life in general.

I think too much; I hate that about myself.

The graduation party went fine…well many people did not show up, but at least my family was there. We had 15 people in our house at one time. I’m glad everyone was is gone and my house is back to normal.

The family pictures went really well also. We had a lot of fun. It was cold, but it was still fun.

No comments:

All About Me

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mom to four . wife . grad student . knitter . love bargins . love thrift stores . love color . love to dye yarn

Blog Archive